Erie County, PA Community Health Needs Assessment 2018
Erie County Department of Health
The objectives of the 2018 Erie County Community Health Needs Assessment are to:
- provide a comprehensive overview of the health status of Erie County,
- identify priority health needs within the county,
- organize these priorities into strategic issues,
- share this information with the community at large, including stakeholders
- use these priorities to guide community outreach and future collaborative action among organizations within the community.
View full report here.